Thursday, June 4, 2009

aaaaand... back!

Hachikō and I just connect. You wouldn't understand.

Ha! Well that was sure a long-ass hiatus! You see a few weeks ago my mac keyboard decided to stop working. My touchpad, always a slave to trends, followed suit. I had to take the both of them to the mac store where they were torn out and replaced promptly. When it comes to electronics I have no patience for slackers.

Anyways, beard faithful, I missed you guys.
And by you guys I mean my assumption that there are actually people reading this.*

I have done so many things! Well, several at least. The most important and most interesting of these was my trip to Tokyo in the midst of a Swine Flu pandemic. The least important being my discovery that hotdog bread on a stick is delicious.

Fun things to come!

*And by people reading this I mean my justification for what is essentially a vanity project.




1 comment:

Erik Wiffin said...

curse you sam!
I was having a good day, and you have to go introduce me to Hachikō.
I will spend the rest of the day in tears. I hope you're happy.