Monday, June 29, 2009

Activity

Fuck I'm busy.

Not busy with schoolwork. The classes here still manage to be almost terrifyingly easy. I can stumble in with half scrawled sketches and still impress - that is, if the class even meets, which it has a tendency not to.

I'm not busy sightseeing either. Yesterday I went to Kobe - my last sightseeing trip. Really I wish I could see the full size Gundam, but I had to cross that off as impractical.

So what have I been doing? Fun things. Most of them either begin or end with Karaoke and liquor. Cosplay Karaoke, however, was a completely sober decision:


This is unlike me. My weekends are packed, my mondays are headachey, and my wallet is perpetually empty.

I'm finally seeing the real Osaka - the kind you can only see by making the rounds with real Osakans. It's a quirky, gross, fascinating place.

I really wish I had more time here.

No comments: