Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lost in Osaka

Sometimes in order to find the right way to do something you must first figure out all the wrong ways. Today I found all the streets in Osaka that don't lead to my apartment. Good thing Osaka is gorgeous:
I finally made it back to my apartment after half an hour of what seemed like hopeless wandering - writing at this point would be about as fun to write as it would be to read, so I'm going to get some rest.

Full impressions of the flight, Osaka thusfar, and everything else come tomorrow.

'night!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

quelle belle ville!

oooooo. you better be taking pictures of the noodles for me!!!

AHHHH i wish i was there!!!!

kcynthiag said...

It's weird how that looks like it could be anywhere in the country, in any country... but it's Osaka.

Krissy said...

So quaint. :3