Saturday, April 4, 2009

Three.


Three days until I leave for Japan.

A Shorthand Conversation
translations in italics
Ted: :)
-Sara, I had a really nice time last night.

Sara: lol
-I did too I guess. Calm down.

Ted: ;)
Also I am sexually attracted to you. I wanted to be more overt about it, but making text genitalia on a number pad is tough.

Sara: ...
You can't be sweet and emotional and lewd and sexual at the same time, Ted. The dichotomy is freaking me out.

Ted: wut?
An ellipsis? What the hell does that mean? She had a good time, right? I think I saw her touch her hair, like, at least twice. And when we were walking she kept bumping into me! Yeah, no, she's just screwin' around.

Ted: D:
Oh god, what did I say? Fuck! Alright, maybe if I make another face she'll think I'm still being lighthearted and fun. She's probably just being coy. She'll be all ";D" and I'll be all "lol!" And no more text messages... stay in control Ted...

Ted: ru ok?
That's legitimate, right? She could be in danger! Oh god please write something...

Sara: im ok, gnite
Ugh... please just go away...

Ted: nite ;D
Alright! Goodnight = sleep = bedroom = sex. Checkmate.