Thursday, February 5, 2009

delerium

So this stomach thing has turned out pretty terrible. I spent all night awake in a cold sweat and all day in the fetal position, eating saltines and drinking coke.

For some reason the foods I most desperately want to eat are the very ones that will quickest be expelled from my body: pasta in vodka sauce, yogurt and granola, and cheesburgers have been floating through my mind - as if dangled by Satan himself to test my resolve.

So, sadly, I could not partake of the deliciously evil Japanese curry I so craved. Some day I will - and when I do there will be pictures of it here. For the moment I'm going drag myself into bed. I think the oatmeal I just ate is staying put pretty well, but only time can tell.

1 comment:

Chelsea Tredupp said...

omg get better please we need hot chocolates and cake this weekend