Friday, February 13, 2009

RE: Valentine's Day

IDEA

What am I going to do for valentine's day? Easy. I'm going to celebrate all of the awesome things I can do because I'm single. These include:
  • drink milk, soda, orange juice out of the bottle
  • order a dominoes pizza - eat half now, eat the rest over the next few hours
  • eat cheeto crumbs off of the couch
  • barbecue rib burrito.
  • not shower
  • play arcade games with TV on and music on
  • free expulsion of gasses
  • all of the above, wearing nothing but underpants
Happy relationship liberation day America!

1 comment:

marissa said...

I am going to:

-go to chipoltle, eat as much of a burrito as i can.
-proceed to a place next door where they make fresh doughnuts RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, and you can pick both the glaze AND doughnut flavor. then they serve it to you hot with a SCOOP OF ICE CREAM on top.
-then i am going to watch a movie. probably a really terrible movie.

happy valentines day!