Saturday, February 14, 2009

State of the Beard: FINAL

So here I am: a bearded American. I could keep this mofo going (growing?), but it would just look messier and messier, so I think I'm going to stay with a professorial short-beard. I lack the hair density to pull off anything longer without looking like a complete psychopath, and I would like to get a job, so let's leave it at that.

I rather like my beard, and I plan on keeping it for the month or so before I skip town. I plan on removing it in stages - any suggestions?

-also-

In honor of Valentine's day I finished up a song I was working on. Unfortunately, it still needs much more practice and a good amount of finish - so expect a video tomorrow night.

In closing, beard faithful, will you be my valentine?

2 comments:

Rose said...

Aw, I thought being a creeper was the point! If by creeper you mean hippie, but whatever. Ohhh welll.

Here are some ideas to to get you started: http://www.zieak.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/beardtypes.png

Unknown said...

Haha! Who's the beardo now?!







... Probably still me. Although you have now taken your first step into a larger world.