Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Silly Beards: 1-6

Silly Beards: 1-6
a list


  1. Stark Attack
  2. The Mad Catter
  3. The Anti-Hitler
  4. Karate Chops
  5. Hair Supply
  6. The Howdy Doody

NOTE:
attention all you snarks and scoundrels ~ when I vowed to write something every day I was not referring to the tired AM/PM cycle preferred by western civilization. I was referring to
instead that span of time I spend awake between two periods of extended rest - ergo I have upheld my goal.

Let's not nitpick the details of this explanation, you know what I mean.

3 comments:

Haniya Rae said...

so what does that make you? a shark attack right now?

personally, I think you should go for the "anti-hitler", because you never know when hitler II is going to show up.

imptwitch said...

I vote the Mad Catter.

Krissy said...

It's between the Mad Catter and the Anti-Hitler.

No hair supply D: