Monday, March 9, 2009

Baltimore Trip: last day

I end today feeling euphoric. At first this might seem strange - today didn't entail anything overtly spectacular - food with friends, relaxing by the TV, drawing a badass robot - it's just that all the pieces fit perfectly. If I could spend the rest of my life drifting through drinks and appetizers and art supplies and smart conversation with the people I love I don't think I'd ever be unhappy.

Tomorrow I'm going back to New York, where I'll be able to blog as per usual ( and sort out these 'read more' links).

This has been an amazing weekend. Tiffany, Yvonne, Nikki (not sure how to spell it, sorry!), Flora - you guys have been incredible. Thank you for welcoming me into your home, giving me a room, and generally going out of your way to make me feel comfortable. If you're ever in my neck of the woods, let me know.

And to all my other friends - those I've seen and those I didn't - I feel lucky to know so many good hearted people. When I go to Japan it's you guys I'll miss the most.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Yay! You are very much welcome. =)
Glad you had a good time staying with us, despite the cat pee and all. Haha.