Monday, March 30, 2009

Eight.


Eight days until I leave for Japan

But it won't be easy getting there - I'm looking at a full twenty four hours of travel here.

EDIT (for clarity) - it is actually when you factor in car rides, arriving to the airport early, and layovers that my travel time approaches 24 hours. Map will be edited to reflect this.

That's seventeen hours in the air - my longest flight is thirteen hours.

How will I handle a flight of that legnth? Snacks? Tetris? Airplane wine?

We shall see. In the meantime I've made a little map detailing the ridiculousness of my flight. Enjoy!


Link to Full Map

ps. Click for detail - I know tiny embedded maps can be infuriating.

3 comments:

kcynthiag said...

How is the flight 24 hours? When I went to Korea it was about 14 hours from Chicago...

Sam Thurman said...

24 hours travel time - including driving, layovers, etc.

Anonymous said...

i like eight the best. he is so sexy.