Sunday, March 15, 2009

the Bearded Visa Conundrum


Due to circumstances previously elaborated on I now have a beard
- ergo the above is going to be my visa picture.

This presents me with a problem: I want to shave before I leave for Japan, but my lack of beard will make me look substantially different from the picture on my visa!

So what do I do?

Keep the beard until I make it to my apartment? Bring my electric razor and rush to the bathroom to de-beard after making it through customs?

Or just go bareface and chance it?

4 comments:

imptwitch said...

I say chance it.

Erik Wiffin said...

Wear a fake beard to the airport.

Sam Thurman said...

Erik - strange thing, my mom had the same suggestion. WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING!?

Emma said...

bareface should be fine. if not, they can only keep you in prison as long as it takes to grow another beard!