Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Spare change

Today has been a pretty exciting day. Politically speaking, the US has finally switched regimes. I guess nobody knows where the country is going next; regardless it's good to have a president who can annunciate at a post-elementary level. For the record, I thought Barry's speach was dead-on. I'm tentatively anticipating what comes next.

It was also a pretty exciting for me on a personal level. I have purchased my plane tickets and wired my housing money to Osaka. All that remains is my Visa. I'm going to get my picture taken at a post office to keep things legit. I'll be posting it here of course.

Now, for some reason, I am really goddamn tired. Too tired to get up* and use the computer**
Tomorrow I'm posting a video of racially incensitive Japanese magician!

*to be fair, I would have to climb two flights of stairs as well
**I'm on my phone right now. Can thumbs get carpal tunnel?

No comments: