Tuesday, January 13, 2009

State of the Beard II



So here's where I am at four weeks. I know, I promised real (ok resolution) photos... well my camera is not playing well with my computer, so cell phone quality will have to do.

Beard progress has been slow.

Not only is my facial hair thin and blond - it also grows at speeds that rival continental drift. At this rate, I'm years away from my goal.

But, beard faithful, fear not!

Without a pressing reason to bail, I commit to continue cultivating my flimsy facial follicles! At this point, I don't think I'll end up looking distinguished per se - maybe I can settle for hilarious?

NOTE: Strange helmet / curly-q hair courtesy of rock-band induced forehead-sweat. Yes, you needed to know that.

4 comments:

alissandra seelaus said...

this is definitely beard-ish!

Rachel said...

Crappy resolution aside, you actually look pretty good in those pictures.
And the beard looked like it's coming along nicely today. Not at all the train wreck I had imagined... :-p

Anonymous said...

ew this is gross

you need to get hair implants and implant them on your chin. so that your beard can have the body it's always wanted.

Chelsea Tredupp said...

YAY I like the beard!

great job!