Sunday, January 11, 2009

State of the Beard II: POSTPONED

So, my laptop bit it today.

My previous problem (the screen cutting to black) kind of fixed itself. Unfortunately today my computer developed a worse affliction: pink boxes of death. The boxes showed up out of nowhere - freezing everything except my cursor for some reason. I turned my mac off... and now every time I try to turn it back on it tells me I need to restart. Not cool...

So sometime in the next few days I'm going to take 'er to the Apple store and see what the damage is. Hopefully they won't notice all of the stolen everything I've got installed in there...

Anyway, I want to have some pictures for my state of the beard. Since my lappie is out of commission, I'm going to have to charge my camera. It's three in the morning, so I'll do it tomorrow.

Also, I have a comic on illustrophilia. Check it out <3.

3 comments:

Krissy said...

:< that's... NO GOOD!

Rachel said...

faux pas:
1) lappie
2) <3

Seriously though, that's pretty awful. The mac store in the city is really good, but you need to go at like 2am in order to avoid the line. For this, I give you permission to camp out in my dorm, should you so desire.

Sam Thurman said...

From now on assume all my faux pas are ironic.